Deepika Padukone is a popular Indian film actress who has gained popularity with films such as Om Shanti Om (2007) and Bajirao Mastani (2015). She is an evergreen actress who achieved great popularity in a very short period. Deepika is one of the well-trained women of Asia on various social media sites like Facebook, Twitter and Instagram.
Deepika Padukone Biography / Wiki
Deepika Padukone was born on January 5, 1986 in Copenhagen, Denmark, and she has been raised in Bangalore in India. She took great interest in playing badminton since childhood and she wanted to be a badminton player like her father. She played badminton in many national level championships during her school days. She also worked as a child model and appeared in several advertising campaigns when She was only eight years old. Later, instead of becoming a badminton player, Deepika decided to become a fashion model. Her dedication to work gives him great success in modeling career.
Deepika Padukone Exercise
Deepika Padukone is one of the most talented and hard-working girls, Deepika Padukone is her amazing and captivating personality. She likes to keep herself fit and is approximately 5’8½ “tall and weighs 55 kg.
Deepika Padukone Family, Cast and Boyfriend
She belongs to a middle class Brahmin (Chitrapur Saraswat) family. Her father Prakash Padukone is also the first Indian badminton player to win a former badminton player and the All England Championship. Her mother Ujjala Padukone is a travel agent. One of Her sisters is Anisha Padukone, who is a golfer.
Deepika Padukone with her family
Prior to entering the Bollywood film industry, the model was in a live relationship with Nihar Pandya.
Deepika Padukone with Nihar Pandya
She was also associated with actor Ranbir Kapoor, but after a year the relationship ended.
Deepika Padukone with Ranbir Kapoor
Later, he was dating actor Siddharth Mallya, but again in a few years the relationship ended.
2017 I Deepika Padukone acknowledged the relationship with actor Ranveer Singh and both are going to marry soon. In 2018, both will get married.
She studied at Sophia High School, Bengaluru and later studied at Mount Carmel College, Bengaluru for her former university education. After this she joined the Indira Gandhi National Open University, New Delhi for a Bachelor of Arts (BA) degree in sociology, but soon she was abandoned due to the time of struggle with her modeling career.
Deepika Padukone (childhood)
In 2004, she started working as a model under the guidance of Fashion Guru Prasad Bidapa. In 2005, she went on a ramp for designer Suneet Verma in Lakme Fashion Week. They got recognition after coming to the commercial commercial liril In 2006, she appeared in a popular print campaign for the Kingfisher Calendar, which earned him great fame.
Later she went to Mumbai and stayed at her aunt’s house. It is a music video name sung by Himesh Reshammiya that appeared in Tera. After that, many proposals came to him for film roles. When she had no experience in acting, she started learning acting in Anupam Kher’s acting institute.
In 2006, she started acting with Kannada film Aishwarya, in which she played the main role of Aishwarya. In 2007, she got the opportunity to play the lead role of Shanti Priya in Farah Khan’s super hit Bollywood movie Om Shanti Om.
Deepika Padukone in the film Om Shanti Om
- Prior to entering the modeling area, she was also a national level badminton player and a state level baseball player.
- National level badminton player Deepika Padukone
- In 2005, she won the Model of the Year award at Kingfisher Fashion Awards.
- She learned dance from the dance academy of Shiamak Davar.
- She learned a Japanese martial art form Jujutsu for the Bollywood film Chandni Chowk to China (2009) and stunt himself, but the film was flop.
- She is the first Bollywood actress to have four successive hit films.
- She calls the choreographer Farah Khan as her second mother.
- She has supported many brands and products such as L’Oréal Paris, Tissot, Nescafe, Sony Cyber-shot, Myntra, Maybelline, Coca-Cola, Vogue Eyewear, etc., Vogue Eyewear etc.
- She worked as a freelance writer for HT City in 2009.
- She is associated with the initiative of her father, Olympic Gold Quest (OGQ), a non-profit company that helps Indian athletes win the Olympic gold medal.
- In 2010, she adopted Ambegaon village of Maharashtra as part of the Greenathon Campaign to deal with the problem of electricity. Deepika Padukone adopted Ambegaon village.
- They were named the most beautiful women of India by the Indian edition of People Magazine in 2012. Deepika Padukone is India’s most beautiful woman.
- She was named the most erotic woman in the world by the Indian version of FHM in 2010 and 2014.
- Deepika Padukone Sexiest woman 2010 in the World
- In 2013, she launched her clothing brand All About You.
- In 2015, she created the foundation of the Live Love Laugh Foundation Foundation to create awareness about mental health in India.
- She is the brand ambassador for the NGO Indian Psychiatric Society (IPS).
- In 2016, she was selected as a Sexiest Asian woman by the UK magazine Eastern Eye UK magazine Eastern Oy.
- She was named as the inspiration model for a healthy, fit and active lifestyle by Namita Jain in the fitness book fitness book The Four-Week Countdown Diet.
- She mostly wore fashionable brand clothes.
- In 2017, she became the highest paying Indian actress.