AGS Technology has created a new app that will run both Android and Apple phones. Through which consumers will be able to withdraw money without the ATM’s UPI. This whole process will be based on UPI 2.0 and QR code. To date, we used to withdraw money from ATMs through the card, but now how to withdraw money from the ATM card bank account without using the UPI? The answer to this question is being given here today. Yes, all of you are understanding now money can be withdrawn from the account without the ATM’s mobile app.
|Subject||Withdrawing money from ATM without debit card|
|Base||UPI 2.0, AP and QR Scan|
|Which platform would the app work on||Android and iOS|
|Who Created It||AGS Technology|
|When will start||2019|
Process or Cash Withdrawal Without ATM
- First of all, you have to go to an ATM machine, which can be from your bank or any other bank.
- The consumer has to go to the ATM to open his smartphone, after which there will be a QR code on the screen of the ATM machine, it will have to be scanned.
- Using the new app, QR code will be scanned and submitted.
- As soon as the QR code will be scanned and submitted, you will get the money. But if the bank’s ATM is not your bank, then the money will be transferred from the bank to the bank then you will get it.
- All this process will be completed without using any debit card.
What will be the changes made in ATMs for withdrawing money through UPI 2.0?
This is a new process, without the use of debit card. The question is, whether the current ATM machine will be available in the process or not?
Yes, this process will be present in the present ATM, due to this there is no need to change the machine, this process will start with some small changes [installation]. Changes will be made to link ATMs to UPI 2.0 only.
Is it safe to withdraw cash from a debit card ATM?
Both the UPI and the ATM run on the same platform, so if ATM is safe then this process is also safe.
NPCI recently told everyone about this process, it is possible to withdraw money from ATMs without any debit card and NPCI has done the job of making the UPI.
AGS Transact Technologies always work for ATMs, which are linked to the bank, and this company has created an app for the new QR code system and it is believed that the process of cardless cash payment will now start in 2019. That will be done, keeping in view the consumer’s goodness.
So far the card has been making payments, but perhaps it will not be needed anymore. This work will also be done through smart phones. Day-to-day smart mobile phone usage is increasing, so it is also necessary to use it properly. Although all the techniques related to money transfers are quite secure, in the same way, withdrawing money from ATMs without debit card will also be safe.